EFL = Jo Bergbusch, chercheur. Education:UdM,Glendon,SFU,etc. Pierre Eugene Forsey Trudeau Green Liberal Democrat
Facebook: eugene.forsey.liberal rumminegge Twitter: EFLib rumminegge
Previous Posts
- Revisionist "Revisionism" from John Ivison, Chris ...
- Bob Rae Is Off His Effing Rocker re. Afghanistan
- 'Count Me In'...the #Census, the One Time I Wish t...
- Vigil 4 #Census Thurs 7-8 QP T.O: Chance 4 #G20 Fo...
- O.A.R. 'I Feel Home' - America, the Good, the Bad ...
- Secret Video of #CPC #Census Paranoia
- In Rare Defence of Michael Ignatieff: 'We can danc...
- Everything CANADIANS need to know about Canada...
- Louis Bernard, imbécile, prend les Québécois pour ...
- Lortie-Cyberpresse : excellent commentaire de 'pap...
Previous Posts
- Revisionist "Revisionism" from John Ivison, Chris ...
- Bob Rae Is Off His Effing Rocker re. Afghanistan
- 'Count Me In'...the #Census, the One Time I Wish t...
- Vigil 4 #Census Thurs 7-8 QP T.O: Chance 4 #G20 Fo...
- O.A.R. 'I Feel Home' - America, the Good, the Bad ...
- Secret Video of #CPC #Census Paranoia
- In Rare Defence of Michael Ignatieff: 'We can danc...
- Everything CANADIANS need to know about Canada...
- Louis Bernard, imbécile, prend les Québécois pour ...
- Lortie-Cyberpresse : excellent commentaire de 'pap...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home