Surprisingly, that is also how I view Stats Can when their DM quits in a fit of pique over the absurd notion that I MUST answer questions like my non-Canadian ethnic group or my sexual orientation under fear of criminal sanctions.
I find it amusing that the Liberal sheeple have all jumped on the media bandwagon to support that absurdity. Sadly it is not the Canada Wilfrid Laurier would have wanted.http://www.pugetsoundradio.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1277431455/
I suggest that you consider whether you still want his face on the Liblogs header.
You can't go through life using Jennifer Ditchburn, Susan Delacourt, and Jim Travers as your check compass.
Look inside yourself and ask whether this information is really pertinent to the functioning of the Canadian society. When you determine that it is NOT, it is at that point that you need to ask the purpose of a government and the future of our collective society.
This future is also being shared with me and not just those that agree with your vision. If you are OK with coercing others into your version of Canada, then I guess you have found your answer.
3 Comments:
At 10:13 AM,
Tomm said…
Excellent.
Surprisingly, that is also how I view Stats Can when their DM quits in a fit of pique over the absurd notion that I MUST answer questions like my non-Canadian ethnic group or my sexual orientation under fear of criminal sanctions.
I find it amusing that the Liberal sheeple have all jumped on the media bandwagon to support that absurdity. Sadly it is not the Canada Wilfrid Laurier would have wanted.http://www.pugetsoundradio.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1277431455/
I suggest that you consider whether you still want his face on the Liblogs header.
At 12:40 AM,
Eugene Forsey Liberal said…
Tomm, your comment speaks for itself.
At 12:54 PM,
Tomm said…
EFL,
You can't go through life using Jennifer Ditchburn, Susan Delacourt, and Jim Travers as your check compass.
Look inside yourself and ask whether this information is really pertinent to the functioning of the Canadian society. When you determine that it is NOT, it is at that point that you need to ask the purpose of a government and the future of our collective society.
This future is also being shared with me and not just those that agree with your vision. If you are OK with coercing others into your version of Canada, then I guess you have found your answer.
Post a Comment
<< Home