Chicken Hawk Harper, Emphasis on Chicken
Mr. "I can take a punch" is running scared. I love lacrosse, but using that as an excuse to avoid QP? Bawk Bawk! What a pussy. He's a big man when it comes to getting Canadians injured and killed, and Afghans tortured, and beating on public servants, but when faced with the horror of eek!, QUESTIONS!, about his role in colluding in and covering up torture, he runs away. Poor liddle Preemie, do the big bad rational human beings opposite scare you? Maybe Bercuson, Cooper and the rest of the Calgary School can nurse him back to health by letting him suckle on their flabby old man boobs. Chicken Hawk Harper & Con chickadees, you can run but you can't hide. You're going down.


8 Comments:
At 5:23 PM,
Jim said…
"Chicken Hawk Harper & Con chickadees, you can run but you can't hide. You're going down"
Bwahahahahahahahahaha*GASP*hahahahahahahahaha!
Actually, It is the LPC that is going down, HARD!
I predict that the NDP will pass the LPC in the polls within a month.
Abandon ship!!!
At 5:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ummm, now just where was Iggy today? And all the rest of the days? I am sure the PM would love to hear his views on torture in QP.
At 5:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
Another quality post on liberal policy, oooops sorry no quality blogs here.
As you were
At 6:20 PM,
Eugene Forsey Liberal said…
Clearly, Con partisans are unmanned by having people observe what a pussy Harper really is. Always revealing when one hits a nerve.
At 6:26 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ignatieff was in the House today. Harper was not, again
At 6:35 PM,
CanadianSense said…
EFL,
I understand your angry but again in a minority parliament the PM can only remain with the confidence of the house.
So the Liberals, NDP unlike the Bloc have taken turns in avoiding removing their confidence.
Why is MI staying away, Kady O'Malley is not going to give the Liberals a free.
Empire Lite, when did the Liberals introduce ANY detainee policy?
How many years and nothing?
When did Colvin arrive and leave?
Did the HOC already examine this issue in 2007 when the CPC policy fixed the previous Liberal policy?
Like the Somalia Inquiry, the top will not get hurt.
At 6:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
Actually, Iggy was in the House bravely asking questions about torture in QP today. And Harper was nowhere, leaving poor Mackay to dodge the torpedoes coming from all directions in QP.
Now we hear Harper was actually in the vicinity of the House but did not show up. I'd be mad if I were Mackay, but I'm not. Real leader, eh?
At 7:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Harper knew. Just like the bribe; he knew. Harper was complicit in the torture by saying nothing and letting it go on and that...is a criminal offense in this and every other democratic nation.
foottothefire
Post a Comment
<< Home