It's A Funny Sort Of Liberal...
Who thinks, "yippee, it's just great!", our leader is being praised by one of the most right-wing columnists in one of the most right-wing papers in the country for his, say, "sensitivity" to the oil companies. I look forward to such Liberals' similar appreciation of praise for his QC policy by columnists like Bernard Landry. Awesome! Now that's what I call a good sign...isn't it?


13 Comments:
At 1:31 PM,
Steve V said…
You're like a bad bass player, who only knows one note, but thinks he's a musician. Gawd, you're a predictable bore. Open E, open E, open E, open E, ya, ya, ya.
Cue, the cadre of the constipated, it'll make you feel empowered I suppose...
At 1:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
At least there is a logic to his posts, Steve. Everyone who reads yours can't figure out what you're talking about because you can't string together a set of logical premises. Your blog is pathetic Steve.
At 1:48 PM,
Steve V said…
Oh good, there's one. LOL.
At 2:19 PM,
Eugene Forsey Liberal said…
I'll give SV one for free, a column by Josée Legault. I don't know if he'll know who she is, well, it's almost as good as a column by Neil Waugh! This is going to be sadly funny to watch, over time. But please, SV, feel free to trumpet such columns. I'm sure this is exactly what Liberals (remember them, those guys who don't get to vote for their leaders?) find most reassuring about Count Iggula.
http://www.vigile.net/IGGY-BAMA
At 3:04 PM,
wilson said…
Not to worry Eugene, Iffy has the ultimate Trojan Horse plan already in the works.
While he french kisses Albertans, Iffy's National Enviro Policy (NEP) has been developed and just activated.
Maybe you missed it while Iffy runs around Alberta singing oilsands R us.
Libs have organized a parliamentary committee to investigate water quality at the oilsands, and only the oilsands.
Along side is the Pembina Institute and constitutional lawyers to argue fed regulations 'will' trump provincial jurisdictions.
They will do their best to make sure Albertans have absolutely no say when the oilsands are shut down via constitutional takeover.
http://www.montrealgazette.com/Business/Ottawa+wades+into+oilsands+debate/1340510/story.html
Ignore Steve V, he's the Jane Taber of Liblogs.
At 4:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
Eugene you speak for those of us who currently have no voice. We are being overtaken by Count Ickula and his buddy Alfred Apps.
So today he is sucking up to Alberta where we don't have a hope in hell and bad mouthing our past elected leader. What else is new?
They are in for a surprise when certain Liberals decide to sit out the next election a la Paul Martin.
Wait for that fall of grace.
At 4:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
That's funny, because the highest tally of Liberals staying home came in the last election.
Since then, our fundraising is up...and so, by and large, is our pride.
I've asked many times, and I will ask again:
Instead of moaning about it, what would you do to change the situation?
At 4:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
http://www2.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=ed009175-7814-44f0-aa99-327a4209a259
Check it out - this is way back when - the Green Shift was Iggy's idea. What a hypocrite.
At 5:06 PM,
Anonymous said…
Our fundraising is up? Says who? The first quarterly report since King Iggy was crowned hasn't been reported yet. All we have is the polls which have us frozen at Dion and Turner levels. So far King Iggy has PROVEN to be a dud. I'm one Liberal who never wanted this guy. As I recall, the only time we had a vote we rejected him!
At 5:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
Good, good, good - the more that talk Ignatieff up the better. Way to go, yes.
Wilson - nick names like you use are so grammar school. Sad that you think it's clever.
Forsey - who the hell cares what he thinks? He's just ONE blogger who has a LITTLE following of whining children.
...sigh.
Lyn
At 5:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
Well if you like this chatting up, STEVE, then you'll love the attack ads the Conservatives will be doing. King Iggy will really be the talk then. The guy has said so many stupid things in his life we'll see our party drop to record low polling numbers. What a mistake Iggy was! And there are plenty of Liberals who despise the guy.
At 9:50 PM,
Eugene Forsey Liberal said…
I don't know anything of this Lyn but I can't help but wonder if he/she's not a Conservative plant. Who else would think it was a good thing, philosophically & politically, for our leader's best friends to be wild-eyed Attila the Hun Sun-chain super right-wing Albertan columnists and Trudeau-Chrétien-Canada hating hard core separatist columnists? Not sure these are the friends any Liberal, philosophically & politically, would wish to be associated with. But on the off-chance she is a Liberal, I'll admit she & Iggy are employing such a clever strategy that it escapes my poor mind. Perhaps their view of Canada, pace Iggy's love of American imperialism, can be summed up by the American approach to Vietnam, back in the day, "we have to burn down this country in order to save it". I suppose the question is, who's doing the burning and who's getting burnt?
At 9:07 AM,
Anonymous said…
Iggy isn't a Liberal. Isn't that obvious enough to everyone by now. He stole the leadership race and is laughing his ass off and the grassroot fools.
Post a Comment
<< Home