Eugene Forsey Liberal

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Guardian Se Souvient d'Ignatieff

From their editorial In praise of ... Stéphane Dion to now and The audacity of Michael Ignatieff - Naive and egotistical, Canada's Liberal leader isn't the saviour his supporters believe him to be, the Guardian & British Left haven't forgotten what they think of Iggy and are always looking to put the shiv in. Brits se souviennent, and there will be more like this. Dismiss it at your peril - there will be more from the UK.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger WesternGrit said…

    I seem to recall they had a "hate-on" for Trudeau too... Their leaders will be fawning over Michael because they:
    a) Need our resources
    b) Will need to have their ships cross to China
    c) Don't want to threaten diplomatic relations...

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Ted Betts said…

    Funny but not surprising that you left out this comment from Stickings:

    "I would add that I do think Ignatieff, despite my many criticisms, is much, much better than the alternative, Stephen Harper's Conservatives. If there were, say, an election tomorrow, I'd still vote Liberal, and perhaps with enthusiasm, and I'd do my best to make peace with Ignatieff."

    EFL, does it not get boring for you? The only thing you ever seem to blog is attacks on the Liberal Party, which obviously help out Harper. I certainly don't mind criticism but that is the only thing that comes out of your commentary.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eugene!! We missed you :(
    Please continue your posts. There are many Liberals out there who see through the charade that is Count Iggula and his pathetic gang of blind followers.
    Did you notice that Iggy has welcomed back the sponsorship fraudster Beryl Wajsman? Wasn't he banned for life along with Kinsella? Maybe the later was self-imposed.
    Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Eugene Forsey Liberal said…

    Ted et. al.: see subsequent post. Are we really fine with all these policies? Should we chant "Eurasia & Oceania have always been at war"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home