Dion Was Excellent, More's The Pity
If it had been on radio, he was by far the best. It's hard to believe that when he gave his biggest speech ever, he did an excellent job in both languages and was let down by the videographer & courier services. WTF? I've been getting call from family & friends asking if this was some Iggy-Con conspiracy. Doubtful. Probably just incompetence by people in the OLO. Dion showed up, did his job, very well indeed, and we got a hostage tape 20 minutes late with his chin cut off and lsightly out of focus. As I said, darkly comic.
All the more reason to fight the good fight to very end!
All the more reason to fight the good fight to very end!


5 Comments:
At 10:47 PM,
Anonymous said…
.. it was SAD.. a story full of ironic twists where,
Dion gets this karmic hand - another chance, again and again -and then - this speech. I wanted to cry. Please, this man is barely comprehensible in ENGLISH. Plain and simple he needs sub titles!
A sad case of miscasting. Where is Gerard Kennedy,
this is his doing. I want to spank him.
ahhh
D. by the lake
At 11:07 PM,
Eugene Forsey Liberal said…
He was plenty conprehensible. Excellent, I thought. But the production was crazy bad. Oh well, c'est la vie, and not important anyway. what matters is the GG, who is not going to base her decision on production values.
At 11:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
I was pretty upset about the production, yes. As Kinsella wrote in his blog, someone should get fired.
At 7:40 AM,
Anonymous said…
if that is our future prime minister g** help us all...the most important speech he ever gave and it was recorded by a friggin hand held video recorder...another reason why dion and his team is not up to the job!!! awful friggin pathetic!!!
At 4:13 PM,
Eugene Forsey Liberal said…
Watch the Yes PM scene to which I linked. You've gotta laugh, sometimes. The absurdity of life: c'est la vie.
Post a Comment
<< Home