Eugene Forsey Liberal

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

You Have To Laugh PS. LPC, I Know A Guy...

I mean, really, you have to laugh. It was straight from Yes Prime Minister. Wag the Dog, anyone? Are we in a film in which the best man as statesman & human being gets defeated by the forces of lying arrogant condescending evil, to the point there are conspiracies of "incompetence" to destroy him? I mean, it's just too darkly funny. You have to laugh. Well, it all depends on the GG listening to Eugene Forsey via his daughter (although I wouldn't be surprised if he was so exercised over this matter as to rise from the grave & haunt Rideau Hall. The Globe's Letters page as well.) I hope I'm wrong but I very much doubt the 76 Liberal MPs are capable of remaining loyal & united for a whole month. A week is almost beyond their ability.

PS. LPC, I have a friend whop makes his living doing all kinds of multimedia stuff, like taping interviews, among other things. If you need someone with such basic skills, email me & I'll put y'all in touch.

PPS. That was a joke, unless they really do need someone, as I really do know such a guy...as I'm sure pretty much every Liberal in the country does, except for our parliamentary caucus, apparently.

PPPS. I know some couriers too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home