Eugene Forsey Liberal

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Chantal Hébert's Head Just Exploded

Nanos is good news again, leading federalist party in QC by 12, ahead by 13 in Atlantic, ahead in Ontario & 2nd in West (must be good news in BC). But my favourite number, by far, is Stéphane Dion is Quebeckers' 1st choice as best PM by 6 points! Maybe it's only one poll on one day, and Rob Silver already addressed this eloquently so I'll take a different tack and say how much I enjoy imagining Chantal Hébert's reaction to the news. HAHAHA! If only for one day. But we'll see. I feel good. We can do this. But we've got to go all out NOW, to keep the momentum. Unleash the top secret weapons (JC & PM together?) and ads. From the air and on the ground, let's pound them. I love the smell of victory in the last week of a campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home