The Silver Touch
Rob Silver makes a good point in typically amusingly sardonic style.
Heads down, work hard every day, and see what it gets us. I'm optimistic, based on Nanos numbers and history (Dion, electoral map, Liberals in elections, pressure on lefties, etc.). We'll see. But as we've been repeating since 2006 - this is a marathon, not a sprint. Just got to keep in touch with the frontrunner so we're positioned to make our move.
I like to sing the UK soccer chant to myself: "Here we go, here we go, here we go, etc." ad. infinitum. Try it, you'll see, it works well between houses when out canvassing all evening. Another good one is the French National Team chant, modified: "Allez les rouges! Allez les rouges! etc."
Heads down, work hard every day, and see what it gets us. I'm optimistic, based on Nanos numbers and history (Dion, electoral map, Liberals in elections, pressure on lefties, etc.). We'll see. But as we've been repeating since 2006 - this is a marathon, not a sprint. Just got to keep in touch with the frontrunner so we're positioned to make our move.
I like to sing the UK soccer chant to myself: "Here we go, here we go, here we go, etc." ad. infinitum. Try it, you'll see, it works well between houses when out canvassing all evening. Another good one is the French National Team chant, modified: "Allez les rouges! Allez les rouges! etc."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home