Read Steele, Pray NDP Folds & Dump Iggy
Andrew Steele reinforces my argument. Let's hope NDP folds. And then save ourselves from the Tsar of Misjudgement before it's too late. We need a proper French-connected federalist (maybe we can recruit Perreault, Martin & Robert. Esp. Perreault, the (most?) beautiful centrist)


5 Comments:
At 12:17 PM,
Anonymous said…
Why are you on this mission? You are ONLY "one" opinion and you are obsessed with Iggy attacks - it's curious and a little sick.
Good thing most don't listen to you except for the handful of Iggy haters and I agree now with those who have lost respect and mock you.
At 12:47 PM,
thescottross.blogspot.com said…
I like this post and admire your will. Do not let those who claim anonymity, claim any influence.
At 12:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
Not claiming influence, but pointing out that this blog and scottross - have none whatsoever.
At 12:57 PM,
thescottross.blogspot.com said…
Why "point" out anything if you don't seek to influence others actions.
You clearly wish Eugene would see things your way and as such you abuse reason with your ignorance.
I made reference to this and suggested Eugene not listen to someone's opinion when that someone is too ashamed to admit their identity.
And yes I may have no influence, but I don't hide and pretend like I do.
At 2:41 PM,
Eugene Forsey Liberal said…
Good to hear from you Scott Ross.
Always glad to have Iggymad anons demonstrate their sophisticated grasp of repartee.
EFL
Post a Comment
<< Home