I Thank All People of Goodwill
[ 9.15am 16/07/12 - I think I am starting to understand some things, but I will wait and see. I will leave everything as is until I know for sure. I have been living a horror and I wish no equivalent suffering on anyone, no matter what they have done or have not done. I hope everyone is OK, and see no point in any gratuitous harm - if we all take an eye for an eye, we'll all end up blind. I, more than anyone, know that everyone has the right to privacy.]
I am glad that whatever has been going on is becoming known.
This blogpost is just to say thank you to all people of goodwill who have tried to help me when dealing with some difficult things.
There may a Red Scare phenomenon that led to this situation.
I have said many times I am just trying to figure out what is going on.
And I freely admit that there are many things I don't understand.
But at a certain point it seemed like email might be getting hacked, from what I could read, and so I wrote emails, or didn't, under the assumption that might be the case, hoping in a couple of cases to perhaps ignite a reaction that would confirm that hacking was going on.
I hoped that might respond to the hacking problem, if there was one.
And then my twitter account was hacked, and hundreds of tweets destroyed.
And when I tried to open and use this blog, or put it on hiatus, my efforts kept being reversed, why, who, I don't know.
So I asked about things in good faith.
I meant to stop blogging then, but weirdness continued, so I asked people about it who might know. Some inferred there might be something to it. I wrote about that, and asked what, if anything, anyone knew about that, admitting how limited my information was, and saying I was open to correcting any and all mistakes, as I wrote in good faith.
I am glad that whatever has been going on is becoming known. I have always operated in good faith. And I hope that others will do likewise.
I sometimes worry that concerns about self-interest may unconsciously outweigh good people's innate desire to be good, and of good faith.
I think that at the very least, my actions may have done some good in exposing some inequitable situations, which is all to the good.
Thanks again to all the good people for all their good work in trying to do the right thing, honestly.
PS. I have used my facebook accounts to make notes of various incidents I have had to deal with, with the impression that some friends and others in the media might make note of things, and make inquiries. I usually make notes for "friends" and then make them private, so as to avoid aggravating any media who might know about the phenomenon and take an interest. I have just been trying to get things out there, so others, better placed than me, might investigate them. I hope I have done some good. Some of my posts seem to have gone missing - hacked again, or I misplaced them somehow? Anyway, the facebook accounts are: http://facebook.com/rumminegge and http://facebook.com/eugene.forsey.liberal I hope this strategy has been successful in getting media and others to investigate things, without getting their backs up too much. Make notes, then make them private, so as to avoid mistakes, as much as possible. This previous post, I put everything on the table so as to try to provoke a reaction and get things investigated - I was purposefully provocative. I hope it has worked.
PPS. I have also made notes on my twitter accounts, http://twitter.com/eflib and http://twitter.com/rumminegge though hundreds of previous tweets were erased. Again, I hope these notes helped provoke reflection and investigation. If things are coming to light now, then it would seem the strategy was successful.
PPPS. I have thus far only performed a cursory review of any influence I may have had, just to give an idea. These things are very subjective and very much in the eye of the beholder. But for what it's worth, if one reads through the following posts, and then reads the comments, one will see my own, personal, subjective, analysis of what was achieved. Others may agree or disagree in good faith, or diminish or heighten the importance, depending on their own subjectivity. All well and good, since I was just trying to do some good, as I'm sure is everyone's first objective.
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/04/gardner-his-ottawa-ilk-are-orangemen.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/10/wise-reguly-wise-quebec-le-canada-quand.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/09/bonhomme-la-une-un-exemple-de.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/11/smart-patriotic-afgh-motion-from-bloc.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2011/03/lpc-get-ads-ready-now-for-when-harper.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2011/04/lpc-proposed-letting-ag-disclose-report.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2011/05/60-of-canadians-voted-for-higher-taxes.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2011/05/jack-laytons-bawdy-massage-gerry-caplan.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2009/11/mulroney-inverse-ratio-of-bafflegab-to.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2007/11/read-distribute-dont-let-them-bury-this.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/01/cc-crowd-reports-2-capstick-quibble.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/10/khadr-extraordinary-excision-of-crucial.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/02/giamb-upshot-govt-regulation-of-media.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/10/save-omar-khadr-save-our-souls.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/08/ras-la-barbe-arroseurs-laicistico.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/05/la-separation-ne-se-fera-pas-loco.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/10/30-octobre-1995-et-suites-je-me.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/08/coderre-doan-les-lecons-lessons-efl.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/03/james-bartleman-for-gg.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2008/09/hello-hq.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/06/conservatives-tough-on-wisdom-tough-on.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/09/how-serious-people-think-about.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/01/reform-suggestion-re-prorogation-time.html
PPPPS. It seemed to me that my tweets sometimes proved helpful to the media, and thus had a positive political effect, from my view, though these things are very difficult to judge, very subjective. Of course, given the hacking and vandalism of my twitter account, hundreds have disappeared. Here are a couple of examples, though (note times and dates):
a) "@EFLib @dividedmajority CPC anti-NDP ads 2 aims:attack NDP in CPC-NDP swing ridings;legitimise NDP as threat in LPC-CPC swings, help NDP bleed LPC "
https://twitter.com/EFLib/status/61571767369613312
http://www.ledevoir.com/opinion/blogues/le-blogue-electoral/321795/harper-attaque-layton-pour-nuire-a-ignatieff
b) http://twitter.com/ccpa/status/6663174383 (retweeted July 6,2011,5:40ish,rt b4 next 2,just after street corner argument about HST w/BCNDP, Denman-Nelson)
http://twitter.com/EFLib/status/88771247688785920
http://twitter.com/EFLib/status/88772121198739456
http://www2.canada.com/topics/bodyandhealth/story.html?id=5061923
PPPPPS. https://www.facebook.com/rumminegge/posts/10151082442456959 This may just be a case of thinking along very similar lines. But still, strikingly similar lines.
PPPPPPS. I currently work full-time at the Bay-Bloor Tim Horton's in Toronto. I, who have worked at the CPRN think tank, and taught courses at University in France, and worked in government jobs, etc., have never been embarrassed about working at whatever kind of job I need to, given my circumstances. I came to Toronto, I was poor, so I took the first job I could get, at Tim Horton's. One would have to be a terrible snob to see something wrong with that. So again, unless one is a terrible snob, and chooses to disregard all my education, experience and background, that would be an extraordinarily dirty, snobbish way of trying to attack my credibility.
[mildly edited 26/07/12]
I am glad that whatever has been going on is becoming known.
This blogpost is just to say thank you to all people of goodwill who have tried to help me when dealing with some difficult things.
There may a Red Scare phenomenon that led to this situation.
I have said many times I am just trying to figure out what is going on.
And I freely admit that there are many things I don't understand.
But at a certain point it seemed like email might be getting hacked, from what I could read, and so I wrote emails, or didn't, under the assumption that might be the case, hoping in a couple of cases to perhaps ignite a reaction that would confirm that hacking was going on.
I hoped that might respond to the hacking problem, if there was one.
And then my twitter account was hacked, and hundreds of tweets destroyed.
And when I tried to open and use this blog, or put it on hiatus, my efforts kept being reversed, why, who, I don't know.
So I asked about things in good faith.
I meant to stop blogging then, but weirdness continued, so I asked people about it who might know. Some inferred there might be something to it. I wrote about that, and asked what, if anything, anyone knew about that, admitting how limited my information was, and saying I was open to correcting any and all mistakes, as I wrote in good faith.
I am glad that whatever has been going on is becoming known. I have always operated in good faith. And I hope that others will do likewise.
I sometimes worry that concerns about self-interest may unconsciously outweigh good people's innate desire to be good, and of good faith.
I think that at the very least, my actions may have done some good in exposing some inequitable situations, which is all to the good.
Thanks again to all the good people for all their good work in trying to do the right thing, honestly.
PS. I have used my facebook accounts to make notes of various incidents I have had to deal with, with the impression that some friends and others in the media might make note of things, and make inquiries. I usually make notes for "friends" and then make them private, so as to avoid aggravating any media who might know about the phenomenon and take an interest. I have just been trying to get things out there, so others, better placed than me, might investigate them. I hope I have done some good. Some of my posts seem to have gone missing - hacked again, or I misplaced them somehow? Anyway, the facebook accounts are: http://facebook.com/rumminegge and http://facebook.com/eugene.forsey.liberal I hope this strategy has been successful in getting media and others to investigate things, without getting their backs up too much. Make notes, then make them private, so as to avoid mistakes, as much as possible. This previous post, I put everything on the table so as to try to provoke a reaction and get things investigated - I was purposefully provocative. I hope it has worked.
PPS. I have also made notes on my twitter accounts, http://twitter.com/eflib and http://twitter.com/rumminegge though hundreds of previous tweets were erased. Again, I hope these notes helped provoke reflection and investigation. If things are coming to light now, then it would seem the strategy was successful.
PPPS. I have thus far only performed a cursory review of any influence I may have had, just to give an idea. These things are very subjective and very much in the eye of the beholder. But for what it's worth, if one reads through the following posts, and then reads the comments, one will see my own, personal, subjective, analysis of what was achieved. Others may agree or disagree in good faith, or diminish or heighten the importance, depending on their own subjectivity. All well and good, since I was just trying to do some good, as I'm sure is everyone's first objective.
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/04/gardner-his-ottawa-ilk-are-orangemen.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/10/wise-reguly-wise-quebec-le-canada-quand.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/09/bonhomme-la-une-un-exemple-de.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/11/smart-patriotic-afgh-motion-from-bloc.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2011/03/lpc-get-ads-ready-now-for-when-harper.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2011/04/lpc-proposed-letting-ag-disclose-report.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2011/05/60-of-canadians-voted-for-higher-taxes.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2011/05/jack-laytons-bawdy-massage-gerry-caplan.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2009/11/mulroney-inverse-ratio-of-bafflegab-to.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2007/11/read-distribute-dont-let-them-bury-this.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/01/cc-crowd-reports-2-capstick-quibble.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/10/khadr-extraordinary-excision-of-crucial.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/02/giamb-upshot-govt-regulation-of-media.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/10/save-omar-khadr-save-our-souls.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/08/ras-la-barbe-arroseurs-laicistico.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/05/la-separation-ne-se-fera-pas-loco.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/10/30-octobre-1995-et-suites-je-me.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/08/coderre-doan-les-lecons-lessons-efl.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/03/james-bartleman-for-gg.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2008/09/hello-hq.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/06/conservatives-tough-on-wisdom-tough-on.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/09/how-serious-people-think-about.html
http://eugeneforseyliberal.blogspot.ca/2010/01/reform-suggestion-re-prorogation-time.html
PPPPS. It seemed to me that my tweets sometimes proved helpful to the media, and thus had a positive political effect, from my view, though these things are very difficult to judge, very subjective. Of course, given the hacking and vandalism of my twitter account, hundreds have disappeared. Here are a couple of examples, though (note times and dates):
a) "@EFLib @dividedmajority CPC anti-NDP ads 2 aims:attack NDP in CPC-NDP swing ridings;legitimise NDP as threat in LPC-CPC swings, help NDP bleed LPC "
https://twitter.com/EFLib/status/61571767369613312
http://www.ledevoir.com/opinion/blogues/le-blogue-electoral/321795/harper-attaque-layton-pour-nuire-a-ignatieff
b) http://twitter.com/ccpa/status/6663174383 (retweeted July 6,2011,5:40ish,rt b4 next 2,just after street corner argument about HST w/BCNDP, Denman-Nelson)
http://twitter.com/EFLib/status/88771247688785920
http://twitter.com/EFLib/status/88772121198739456
http://www2.canada.com/topics/bodyandhealth/story.html?id=5061923
PPPPPS. https://www.facebook.com/rumminegge/posts/10151082442456959 This may just be a case of thinking along very similar lines. But still, strikingly similar lines.
PPPPPPS. I currently work full-time at the Bay-Bloor Tim Horton's in Toronto. I, who have worked at the CPRN think tank, and taught courses at University in France, and worked in government jobs, etc., have never been embarrassed about working at whatever kind of job I need to, given my circumstances. I came to Toronto, I was poor, so I took the first job I could get, at Tim Horton's. One would have to be a terrible snob to see something wrong with that. So again, unless one is a terrible snob, and chooses to disregard all my education, experience and background, that would be an extraordinarily dirty, snobbish way of trying to attack my credibility.
[mildly edited 26/07/12]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home