EFL = Jo Bergbusch, chercheur. Education:UdM,Glendon,SFU,etc. Pierre Eugene Forsey Trudeau Green Liberal Democrat
Facebook: eugene.forsey.liberal rumminegge Twitter: EFLib rumminegge
Previous Posts
- Good Tibbetts Article, But Cdn Bar Assn DOES Suppo...
- Tenth Time's a Charm: Sen Chaput & I Educate Gazoo...
- Con Caucus, PC + Reform, Pushing PM to Obey Parlia...
- Rare Good Analysis of UK Election, Familiar to Can...
- In Camera Meeting Leaks ≈ ZERO: Ned Franks, Fabuli...
- Gainey, Ronald King, the Habs & I vs. The World
- Cons Trusted Daniel Paillé, former Industry Minist...
- Serge Ménard, Ret. Navy Lt., was QC Attorney Gener...
- HoC (Opposition) have OBLIGATION to do their Duty!...
- Don't Fall for #cpcdistraction from Order of Parli...
Previous Posts
- Good Tibbetts Article, But Cdn Bar Assn DOES Suppo...
- Tenth Time's a Charm: Sen Chaput & I Educate Gazoo...
- Con Caucus, PC + Reform, Pushing PM to Obey Parlia...
- Rare Good Analysis of UK Election, Familiar to Can...
- In Camera Meeting Leaks ≈ ZERO: Ned Franks, Fabuli...
- Gainey, Ronald King, the Habs & I vs. The World
- Cons Trusted Daniel Paillé, former Industry Minist...
- Serge Ménard, Ret. Navy Lt., was QC Attorney Gener...
- HoC (Opposition) have OBLIGATION to do their Duty!...
- Don't Fall for #cpcdistraction from Order of Parli...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home