Eugene Forsey Liberal
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Malcolm Tucker Says #@*%@#!!!! (Hello)
I'm probably not the only one, but just in case I am, so far,
FYI
. I agree with his view of the political (non-)impact of budgets, by the way (there are occasional exceptions, though).
posted by Eugene Forsey Liberal @
3:17 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
EFL = Jo Bergbusch, chercheur. Education:UdM,Glendon,SFU,etc.
Pierre Eugene Forsey Trudeau Green Liberal Democrat
Facebook:
eugene.forsey.liberal
rumminegge
Twitter:
EFLib
rumminegge
Previous Posts
O Iggy, Read Jim Curran, TWDIKG, Before You Speak,...
Grand French Bargain For Health Care? 3rd Best, Bu...
As Habs Fan, Humanist & Politically Attune Cdn, I'...
Why Layton Is Not A Worthy National Leader
Coderre Right (une fois n'est pas coutume), Brison...
Feschuk Inspires Me To Write Down Immodest Proposal
Carey Price Is a Philosopher - Seriously
Public Prefers Higher Taxes & Better Services To S...
Vive Sarko!
Correcting Spector, Again: CARBON TAX COMING 2 USA!
Previous Posts
O Iggy, Read Jim Curran, TWDIKG, Before You Speak,...
Grand French Bargain For Health Care? 3rd Best, Bu...
As Habs Fan, Humanist & Politically Attune Cdn, I'...
Why Layton Is Not A Worthy National Leader
Coderre Right (une fois n'est pas coutume), Brison...
Feschuk Inspires Me To Write Down Immodest Proposal
Carey Price Is a Philosopher - Seriously
Public Prefers Higher Taxes & Better Services To S...
Vive Sarko!
Correcting Spector, Again: CARBON TAX COMING 2 USA!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home