Eugene Forsey Liberal
Friday, January 08, 2010
Initially Encouraged By LPC-Iggy's Line
Seems
good. We shall see.
posted by Eugene Forsey Liberal @
2:10 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
EFL = Jo Bergbusch, chercheur. Education:UdM,Glendon,SFU,etc.
Pierre Eugene Forsey Trudeau Green Liberal Democrat
Facebook:
eugene.forsey.liberal
rumminegge
Twitter:
EFLib
rumminegge
Previous Posts
Je me souviens du 10 décembre
Remember Remember The 10th Of December
Casson Departure Significant re. Honour & Election?
"If I Could Be Frank On This One"
Judgment & Strength: Do We Have It?
Jan 25: Instead of 95 Theses, One Order & One Motion?
28 Days Later: Govt Ever More Illegitimate
Harper is a Weirdo: Bubble Boy Effect?
Two VITs (Very Important Tweets)
I Like Opposition Line, LPC Particularly
Previous Posts
Je me souviens du 10 décembre
Remember Remember The 10th Of December
Casson Departure Significant re. Honour & Election?
"If I Could Be Frank On This One"
Judgment & Strength: Do We Have It?
Jan 25: Instead of 95 Theses, One Order & One Motion?
28 Days Later: Govt Ever More Illegitimate
Harper is a Weirdo: Bubble Boy Effect?
Two VITs (Very Important Tweets)
I Like Opposition Line, LPC Particularly
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home